Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A is for Apple


~Alex is 32 months~
Tot School


This week we started working on the alphabet. Today we did "A" is for apple.


We read and played with the book Magnetic Alphabet Farm

and we watched Leapfrog's Letter Factory. We love this movie, its a great learning dvd that teaches letter sounds in a fun way.


 We did some worksheets that I got from Confessions of a Homeschoolers Blog

Apple shape puzzle

Colored a red "A"

We don't have dot markers so we used paint and a round sponge on a stick


We practiced balancing like a Acrobat on a masking tape "A".


and we did this new alphabet puzzle from the Dollar Tree at least 3 times.

As a treat we all sat down as a family and watched the new Toy Story 3 dvd. Alex is a big Toy Story fan and was mesmerized.  I thought it was a really cute and a great ending to the series.


1 comment:

  1. I love that alphabet puzzle! I can't believe you got it at Dollar Tree! I was just there yesterday (in Iowa of course), man! I wish we had it! Looks like he really enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete