Thursday, April 14, 2011

Homemade Play Dough and Easter Cookie Cutters

Alex had so much fun with the play dough that I made for St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make some for Easter. I made 2 batches, one colored purple with white glitter and one colored yellow.  I used our favorite recipe from Counting Coconuts. It always turns out great.



Alex had a great time making bunnies, eggs, and birds with some cookie cutters. His imagination is really growing. He had mommy and daddy bunnies hopping around, swirled Easter eggs, a duck and even made a snake that hatched out of a plastic Easter egg. 



Snake hatching


He made me a flower too. I think it made from parts of the snake, but its the thought that counts, right?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the flower and the color of the play dough. So much fun!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete