Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine Sensory Bin

We were long over due for a new sensory bin. Since Valentine's Day is coming up I decided to create a Valentine/heart themed one.
I had everything on hand, some left over from last year's Valentine sensory bin. Inside the bin there is:
  • Red, pink and purple pom poms (thanks to craftprojectideas.com)
  • Cotton balls
  • Red and purple sparkly pipe cleaners (thanks to craftprojectideas.com)
  • Small heart boxes
  • Some hearts cut out of craft foam
  • A small mailbox
  • Some last years Buzz Lightyear Valentines
It was a hit and Alex is having a great time exploring and playing mail man, delivering Valentine's.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute sensory bin! I love the valentine's with the mail box. Visiting from I can teach my child.
    Trina
    http://teachingmyblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sensory bin! I am pinning it and would love for you to share it at What's on the Tray Wednesday!

    http://his4homeschooling.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-on-tray-wednesday-4.html

    I have 2 little boys and love your blog title :) New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sensory bin. I love the little mailbox! Thanks for sharing on It's Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this at WOTT! I need to put together our Valentine's sensory bin too. I have been having trouble figuring out what to use as the base. We just did cotton balls and Boogie wasn't too thrilled. I am thinking maybe red beans. Hope you will link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete